₹ 90,000.00 - ₹ 33,000.00
(as of May 23,2022 12:14:00 UTC – Details)
1. Choose the room where the indoor oxygen generator is most convenient to use, and it can be easily moved from one room to another with casters.
2. Do not place the oxygen generator in an environment where the airflow is blocked.
3. The oxygen generator should be placed in a ventilated place indoors and avoid direct sunlight. All sides should be at least 10cm away from walls, furniture and the like. Avoid piles of carpets, heaters, electric heaters or hot air ventilation equipment. The oxygen generator cannot be placed in a narrow range.
4. The oxygen generator shall not be placed in the following environments: near heat sources and light and dark fire sources, humid, unobstructed, smoke and pollution, and the temperature is too high or too low.
5. The oxygen generator should avoid being placed in pollutants or smoke. 6. Do not place sundries and water and oil containers on the top of the oxygen generator.
Product Dimensions : 30 x 27 x 30 cm; 7.5 Kilograms
Date First Available : 31 May 2021
Manufacturer : Yuwell
ASIN : B0967TX7K1
Item part number : Yuwell_Oxygen_Concentrator
Country of Origin : China
Manufacturer : Yuwell, Jiangsu Yuyue Medical Equipment & Supply Co. Ltd.
Item Weight : 7 kg 500 g
Item Dimensions LxWxH : 30 x 27 x 30 Centimeters
Net Quantity : 1.00 count
Low noise: the measured noise is as low as 42 dB, and the oxygen concentration is high, which can still be maintained in continuous operation
1. The machine has a clean alarm for every 100 hours of continuous operation. The prompt will be automatically released after five minutes without any operation. 2. Filters can be reused after cleaning and drying, usually repeated 3-5 times 3. The filter must be flat during installation, otherwise noise will be generated.
Exquisite workmanship and beautiful appearance. A It can supply oxygen continuously for 480 hours.